Anabolic Stretching | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
peter
peter Jun 19

Anabolic Stretching

OK, so now we can move onto the nitty-gritty stuff. If you are completely new to exercise and think that learning how to get lean muscle is like getting a new degree, let me reassure you, it isn't that difficult. It's relatively straight forward. The only reason that not many people have it (or know how to get it) is because of the muscle industry that shoves advertisements down our throats with one hand while slipping their other hand into our back pocket. 

There are only two basic rules for gaining lean muscle. One of them is to use heavy weights. Anabolic Stretching Review Of course, for you heavy could be anywhere from 11 lbs or 5 kgs to 22 lbs or 10 kgs or even more. It's so logical, I don't know why more men don't understand it.When you do exercise, you feel pain if your muscles experience more force than usual. 

Your muscles will get big enough to oppose that same force if it comes around next time. When that same force does come around, since it's bigger, it can better oppose the force. So if you want your muscles to continually get bigger... I'm sure you can work it out. Of course that's only half of the big picture.

http://www.binaryforexacademy.com/anabolic-stretching-review/

Share: